To prevent any misunderstandings and to make sure that your stay will be pleasant, please read the rules of private accommodation. When checking in, it is implied that you are familiar with and agree with them, and that you will fully adhere to them. Violation of house rules can result in the cancellation of the reservation, and charging the full amount of the price of the accommodation regardless of the shorter stay.
1. Upon arrival, submit identification documents of all guests to the tourist agency for registering. The documents must be returned to you within 24 hours.
2. The expenses of the rent of accommodation are paid in person on your arrival day or latest 24 hours after you arrival directly to the agency, if the reservation doesn’t say otherwise. Payment is done only in Euro or with payment on our account same way like you paid the advance.
3. From 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. is the period of night rest, so please don’t disturb the host and his or her neighbours, and other guests in the house.
4. At the day of the departure, you are required to leave the room until 10 a.m. so that it can be cleaned and prepared for other guests. Staying in the apartment after that time unconditionally entails payment of 50 % of the daily rent without the possibility of further stay in the accommodation unit.
5. Please take good care of the rented room or apartment, and turn of electric appliances and taps. Do not leave the air-conditioner on if there is no need for it, for example, while you are out of the apartment, and do not use it with open windows and doors.
6.The guest who causes damage to property on purpose or by accident will have to make restitution for the full amount of damage. At the day of departure, the guest is obliged to invite the host to check in guest presence all rooms and house appliances to prove that they are not damaged. Only then is the guest allowed to depart. All unreported damages will be claimed afterwards in a lawsuit against the guest.
7. The host will change your towels every 3 days, and bed linen every 7 days ( after your request). In same case please check information for your apartment.The guest is responsible for cleaning of the apartment.
8. The guest is not allowed to bring easily inflammable and explosive materials and objects with a strong or unpleasant smell into the apartment. Moreover, the guest cannot bring electric appliances without the host's permission. The power consumption included in the price of accommodation does not include uncommon additional appliances that use electricity, and for every appliance found in the apartment, additional expenses will be charged in accordance with the estimated power consumption, regardless of whether they have been used or not.
9. Pets are allowed only with the permission of the host. Bringing pets without prior announcement in the reservation is not allowed, and the apartment owner and the agency have the right to cancel accommodation
10.The host is not responsible for the guest's belongings, but will do anything in his or her power to protect and warn the guest of possible dangers.
11. The host has no right to enter the rented apartment or use the guest's personal belongings without prior announcement to and permission from the guest. The host can enter the apartment in the absence of the guest only when there is reason to believe that the apartment or guest is in danger or that the guest violated the house rules.
12. It is strictly forbidden to bring persons who are not users of accommodation into the room or apartment. In case unregistered persons or persons that are not announced during reservation are found in the room, the host and agency have the right to cancel accommodation.
Thank you for you’re understanding and your cooperation.Agave travel agency wishes you pleasant stay on our Island!